Notice Regarding Adoption of Hybrid Virtual Shareholder Meeting
Capcom Co., Ltd. announces that, in consideration of both the COVID-19 epidemic and the Guidelines on Approaches to Hybrid Virtual Shareholder Meetings announced by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry on February 26 of this year, it has adopted a hybrid virtual shareholder meeting ("the virtual shareholder meeting," below) format for the upcoming 41st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled to convene on June 17, 2020.
- 1. There are two categories of hybrid virtual shareholder meetings: hybrid participation-type and hybrid remote attendance-type. The virtual shareholder meeting will be the hybrid participation-type.
- 2. With the virtual shareholder meeting, it will be possible to participate in the ordinary general meeting of shareholders even without being physically present at the meeting place by utilizing means such as the internet from a remote location.
- 3. As the virtual shareholder meeting will be the hybrid participation-type, virtual participation will not constitute attendance as defined by the Companies Act of Japan. As such, virtual participants will be unable to carry out actions such as exercising voting rights or asking questions on the day of the ordinary general meeting of shareholders.
- 4. Shareholders who do not attend the physical meeting place can send comments while viewing a video feed on the dedicated shareholders’ website, after having confirmed their status as shareholders with their ID and password.
- 5. Utilizing the virtual shareholder meeting helps contribute to lowering the risk of infection among our shareholders, directors and staff.