(as of November 22, 2007)
1. Future Prospects
Capcom sometimes provides projection as well as guidance concerning the future prospects in addition to profit estimates to be submitted to the “Tokyo Stock Exchange” (hereinafter TSE), in order to assist investors and securities analysts to make their own estimates about the performance of Capcom.
Statements made on this website with respect to Capcom plans, policy, estimates and strategies, and other matters that are not historical facts, are forward-looking expectations about the future performance of Capcom. These forward-looking expectations are based on the current assumptions of Capcom in light of the information currently available to and comprehended by Capcom. Please be aware that a number of important factors and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those mentioned in the forward-looking expectations.
Accordingly, when evaluating our performance or value as a going concern, you are requested not to rely on these projections entirely.
Factors and uncertainties that might affect performance of Capcom include, but are not limited to
- general economic conditions in the video game industry
- economic trend, such as consumer spending, capital expenditure, exchange rates, particularly between the yen and the U.S. dollar, euro, and other currencies, and the stock market.
- sudden change in social situation and occurrence of unexpected situation.
2. Decisions relating to investing
This website is not an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. Decisions relating to investing in securities are the sole responsibility of the investors.
The copyright in all materials provided on this website has been protected by the laws. To reproduce, adapt, translate, distribute, arrange, broadcast, transmit, exhibit and/or re-use the materials of this website without obtaining permission from Capcom is strictly prohibited by the laws.
4. Precautious attention to be paid to the following
- Capcom assumes no responsibility and/or liability for problems and damages to be caused by incorrect information on this website, or those information resulting from tampering with the content of the data on this website by any third party.
- Capcom does not disclose all of the information to be disclosed in compliance with applicable “Financial Instruments and Exchange Law” and the “Timely Disclosure Regulations” on this website. Moreover, information and expressions used on this website may differ from those used in disclosures made under the terms of said laws and regulations, and may also be altered or deleted without prior announcements.
- Information may become older, inaccurate, or incomplete along with the passage of time and prospects for the future. Capcom assumes no obligation to update information posted to this website, and/or does not promise to do so.
- This website contains links to websites operated by other companies (third-party websites). Users may access third-party websites solely at their own discretion and responsibility. Capcom neither recommends nor makes any warrant of the use of information (including data) on third-party websites. Capcom assumes no liability whatsoever for any damage that may result from the use of information on third-party websites.
- Top Message
- Management Policy and Strategy
- Financial Information
- Reports and Materials
- Stock & Debt
- Product Data
- Integrated Report
IR Materials Download
IR Social Accounts
Top 5 Recommended Pages