Notice of Change In Major Shareholder
Capcom Co., Ltd. hereby notifies that there was change in its major shareholder on November 4, 2010 as follows.
1. Profile of a major shareholder, including name, etc.Shareholder to be eliminated from a major shareholder.
(1) Name: Crossroad Limited
(2) Head office: 5-2-15, Eganosho, Habikino city, Osaka
(3) Representative: Yoshiyuki Tsujimoto
(4) Principal business: Asset management company
2. Number of shares (voting rights) held by the shareholder and its percentage of total voting rights outstanding
|Number of shares held
（Number of voting rights）
|Percentage of total voting
|Before change||6,771,900 shares
|After change||5,276,400 shares
|Number of non-voting rights shares deducted from the above||8,896,544 shares|
|Total number of shares outstanding as of September 30, 2010||67,723,244 shares|
|Percentage of total voting rights outstanding is calculated on the basis of the total voting rights outstanding, 588,267 rights, as of September 30, 2010.|
3.Date of change
November 4, 2010
4.Impact of change
We do not foresee this change to affect our business performance.