Required for Personal Information Disclosure, etc.
When the customer wishes to have his or her own personal information disclosed, corrected, deleted, etc, the customer should print the document designated below and complete with the required information, enclose together in an envelope the identification documents and send it by post to the Personal Information Inquiry Contact.
Application is only accepted by post. The reply will be sent in writing to the address that you designated. The request will be dealt with in as speedy a manner as is feasible.
The following documents are necessary in order for us to confirm the identity of the person requesting disclosure.
When the customer is requesting disclosure of his or her own information:
- identity verification documents
When another person representing the customer is requesting the information:
- Documents for identity confirmation of the principal and the agent and documents indicating the proxy of the power of attorney.
[What is the Identity Confirmation Document]
One of the following types.
A copy of the certificate of residence (within three months from the date of acquisition), driver's license, health insurance card, pension book, or passport.
If the agent is an attorney at law, the attorney's registration number may be used.
(All names, dates of birth, and current addresses are stated and only within the valid period.)
- If a disclosure of personal information is to be requested:
Download document (PDF:112k) (Japanese Only)
The disclosure of personal information incurs a charge of 500 yen. Remittance should be made by postal order, which should be enclosed with the disclosure request form. Even if disclosure is not made, the remitted charge will not be returned.
- *Please obtain the postal money order from a post office. A handling charge is payable to the post office to purchase a postal money order.
- If a correction, addition or deletion of personal information is to be requested:
Download document (PDF:120k) (Japanese Only)
- If a discontinuation of use of personal information, erasure or discontinuation of provision to a third party is to be requested:
Download document (PDF:116k)
For other requests, please submit feedback online.