Handling of Personal Information relating to hiring activities
We, CAPCOM CO., LTD. (Capcom),
located at 3-1-3 Uchihiranomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0037, Japan, will obtain, use, and handle personal information of the applicants as set below.
“Personal Information” is information as given in Personal Information Protection Law of Japan, which is included in Application Documents.
“Application Documents” means Entry Sheets (including on-line application forms), resume, employment history, and any other certificates or documents that applicants submit to Capcom for Capcom’s recruitment for employment.
Upon applying, please note and agree that Capcom will handle the Application Documents and Personal Information according to conditions set below.
- 1. (Purposes of use)
- The purposes of use of Personal Information will be as stated below.
(1) Hiring activities such as screening documents and conducting interviews and related contacts (Including confirmation and contacts regarding re-applications)
(2) Capcom’s personnel information (only for a person who was hired as a result of employment screening) after a person was hired.
(3) Responding to inquiries after screening procedures
- 2. (Voluntary Provision of Personal Information)
- The provision of Personal Information to Capcom will be voluntary. However, please note that if there is Personal Information that you did not provide, or if there is an error in the Personal Information you provided, Capcom may not be able to sufficiently consider employment, or notifications from Capcom may not arrive.
- 3. (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)
- In order to fulfill the purposes of use , Capcom may provide Personal Information to a third party entrusted portion of work by Capcom (hereinafter referred to as an “External Entrusted Party”). In the event that Capcom will entrust work to an External Entrusted Party, Capcom will select as the External Consigned Party only a business operator that is recognized as sufficiently fulfilling the protection standards for Personal Information, conducting appropriate handling. Capcom will conclude a confidentiality agreement with the relevant External Entrusted Party and appropriately manage the External Entrusted Party. Except for the case above, unless otherwise required by law or ordinance, Capcom will not provide Personal Information to a third party without obtaining the relevant person’s agreement/consent.
- 4. (Safety management)
- In relation to Personal Information, Capcom will strive to implement the necessary and appropriate safety measures in order to prevent unauthorized access and loss, destruction, manipulation, and leaks of Personal Information.
- 5. (Destruction of the Application Documents)
- After screening, Capcom will, at its liability, destroy the Application Documents of a person who, as a result of employment screening, was not hired, or a person who declined employment. Please note that we will not return the Application Documents.
Furthermore, please note and agree before applying that there are cases where we receive inquiries and re-applications after screening procedures, and since Capcom accepts re-applications, Capcom may store digitalized application information (including digitalized information of materially submitted documents) in accordance to our storage period rules, for a certain period of time even after the documents are destroyed, in order to confirm the previous application information and proceed smoothly with the new screening procedures.
- 6. (Inquiries)
- If you would like to make an inquiry related to disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of content, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to third parties for the Personal Information possessed by Capcom, please contact the person stated below.
Please note that inquiries can only be made by the person who is the subject of the Personal Information in question.
Contact information for inquiries
Capcom Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Department
3-1-3 Uchihirano-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0037
- 7. (Miscellaneous)
- Capcom will follow Capcom’s Personal Information Protection Policy (http://www.capcom.co.jp/site/privacy_01english.html) to implement matters stated above, and for matters that are not stated herein, we will follow the Personal Information Protection Policy to strictly handle Personal Information.
Copyright © CAPCOM CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.