Application Documents Required for Personal Information Disclosure, etc.
When the customer wishes to have his or her own personal information disclosed, corrected, deleted, etc, the customer should print the document designated below and complete with the required information, enclose together in an envelope the identification documents and send it by post to the Personal Information Inquiry Contact.
The following documents are necessary in order for us to confirm the identity of the person requesting disclosure.
- When the customer is requesting disclosure of his or her own information:
A photocopy of the customerfs driving license and a certified residentfs card
(As an alternative to the driving license, a photocopy can be submitted of the following: health insurance card, pension book or passport.)
- When another person representing the customer is requesting the information:
A photocopy of the customerfs and the representativefs driving license and their residentfs cards, a letter of attorney
(As an alternative to the driving license, a photocopy can be submitted of the following: health insurance card, pension book or passport. When the representative is a legal attorney, only his or her professional registration number is required as his or her identification.)
- If a disclosure of personal information is to be requested:
The disclosure of personal information incurs a charge of 500 yen. Remittance should be made by postal order, which should be enclosed with the disclosure request form. Even if disclosure is not made, the said charge applies.
- *Please obtain the postal money order from a post office. A handling charge is payable to the post office to purchase a postal money order.
- If a correction, addition or deletion of personal information is to be requested:
- If a discontinuation of use of personal information, erasure or discontinuation of provision to a third party is to be requested:
- For other requests, please submit feedback online.