Personal Information Protection Policy
We, CAPCOM Co., Ltd. （“Capcom”）, believe it is our social responsibility to appropriately execute safe management of personal information regarding our customers, suppliers, partners and others concerned that we use for professional purposes with a full recognition of the importance of such information.
In handling personal information, we observe laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information. Moreover, defining the protection of personal information as one of our most important duties, we conduct thorough in-house education and awareness-raising activities necessary to ensure correct treatment of personal information. Every one of the CAPCOM executives and employees, with a common understanding of the importance of personal information protection, commits ourselves to conduct our business operation in accordance with the following Personal Information Protection Policy.
- Capcom handles personal information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information.
- Capcom has established the personal information protection program in conformity with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant regulations, while striving to continuously review such program for improvement.
- Capcom will collect personal information only through fair and legal means.
- Capcom will clarify the purpose of use of collected personal information and handle such information strictly within the scope of the intended use.
- Capcom devises necessary and appropriate measures for safe management of personal information we have obtained so as to prevent unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, falsification or disclosure of, such information, and constantly try to improve such measures.
- Capcom may entrust its business operations to third parties in which personal information may be handled and disclosed. In these cases, Capcom will implement appropriate measures to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, including the execution of agreements.
- Capcom will respond promptly and within a reasonably possible scope to requests from our customers for the disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information obtained from them; and
- Capcom has established the means of contact for customer complaints or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information so as to respond promptly and appropriately to such complaints or inquiries.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Capcom Co., Ltd.
August 1, 2010