Personal Information Protection Policy
We, CAPCOM CO., LTD. （"Capcom"）, believe it is our social responsibility to appropriately execute safe management of personal information regarding our customers, suppliers, shareholders and others ("You" or "Your"), and concern that we use it for professional purposes with a full recognition of the importance of such information.
In handling personal information, we observe laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information. Moreover, assessing the protection of personal information as one of our most important duties, we conduct in-house education and awareness-raising activities necessary to ensure correct treatment of personal information. Every one of the Capcom executives and employees, with a common understanding of the importance of personal information protection, commits ourselves to conduct our business operation in accordance with the following Personal Information Protection Policy.
- Capcom handles personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant regulations relating to the handling of personal information.
- Capcom has established the personal information protection program in conformity with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant regulations, and endeavors to continuously review such program for improvement.
- Capcom will collect personal information only through fair and legal means.
- Capcom will specify and clarify the purpose of use to collect personal information (ex. for user support or for product shipping) in advance and handle such information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose. For the predefined purposes of use, refer to "Handling of Personal Information."
- Capcom devises necessary and appropriate measures for safe management of personal information we have obtained in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, or leakage, etc., and constantly try to improve such measures.
- Capcom may entrust its business operations to third parties in which personal information may be handled and disclosed. In these cases, Capcom will implement appropriate measures to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, including the execution of agreements.
Capcom will respond to Your requests for the disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information obtained from them You as soon as reasonably practical;
- Capcom has created an inquiry counter to respond promptly and appropriately to complaints or inquiries from You regarding the handling of personal information.
CAPCOM CO., LTD.
Established on: August 1, 2010
Revised on: June 23, 2017